Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wedding Diaries

I just come back from a movie with my ex-colleagues (including my best buddy of course).

We went to have our dinner in the shopping mall before the movie time. 

Well, the movie title is Wedding Diary and this is a movie which is acted by Aniu, Elanne Kwong, Kara Hui, Marcus Chin, Shaun Chen and Chris Tong. I think this is a typical Malaysian style movie with multi dialect(Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandarin) conversation throughout the movie.

Not bad. A lot of funny scenes and takes in this movie. It has a touching and sad scene almost at the end of the story too. I was being touched and felt wanna cry but I did control myself from rolling my tears from my eyes.


I thought the movie director is Aniu initially but the director is Andrian Teh. Besides, now only I know the sexy and charming actress is from Hong Kong, 江若琳.

No comments:

Post a Comment