Friday 17 February 2012

PC Cleaning

*A replacement post for yesterday

How frequent do you clean you personal computer?

In fact, our personal computer is one of the dirtiest thing in the house. We use and touch it almost everyday. However, we seldom aware of the cleanliness of it.

Can you imagine, we are repeatedly touching on the keyboard and mouse which are full with dust, bacteria and gems. Sometimes, I did not even wash my hands before having my meal after using the computer. This means that I was eating all those dirty elements all the while? A bit disgusting when thinking those gems which cannot be seen with our bare eyes are magnified. 


Therefore, I was taking my initiative to give my personal computer a thorough cleaning. Now it is hygienic and crystal clear now. Haha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment