Wednesday 1 February 2012

Introduce Girlfriend

I am really hate this kind of feeling.

I know you are worried. However, I don't know how to react to your statements and questions. 

I know someone was getting a girl friend through introduction. I know someone about my age is going to married. I know someone was having their children and etc......

I know about it but I don't think I want to have a girl friend at this moment. I don't think I want to get married at this moment. I don't think I want to have my own children at this moment as well.

I know I can't say anything that will break your heart. The only thing I can do......I remain silent. 

I know I enjoy my current life. I am happier to be independent than bonding to someone at this moment. I hope you can understand me. Don't give me unnecessary pressure. Don't give pressure to yourself too! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment