Friday 17 February 2012

Fat go away

I am trying hard to slim down recently.

I am worried that I am going to gain more fat. I can felt that most of my clothes become tighter nowadays. I really do not want to be a fatty guy because I did notice one of my previous company's supplier sales engineer was gaining his weight. Seriously it is really ugly.

Actually, when I first met him, he was quite an attractive guy with average body line and cool formal wear. Unfortunately, the last time I met him, he had a big belly with the similar formal wear. Frankly speaking, it was really ugly to have a belly to be seen from the tiny and tight shirt.

Perhaps, I was eating a lot of food during Chinese new year. I notice that my appetite is greater now. Therefore I tell myself, I should control my craving.  Besides, I am trying out the foot massager and slimming belt which were bought a few years ago. Hopefully it works for my slimming project. (I am just too lazy to go for a jog, gym workout wise no budget at this moment :-P) 

No comments:

Post a Comment