Saturday 10 December 2011

Touch and Go

*A replacement post for yesterday


I just registered for the Touch n Go 20% toll rebate via TnG portal yesterday. Surprisingly, I have a RM3.60 rebate since 6 months ago. Actually this amount of money is accumulated from the festive week rebate during National Day and Deepavali Day.


From the portal, I found out that I could redeem the rebate at a TnG SPOT which is convenient for me. Therefore, I went to the place to redeem my rebate after work. Eventually, I failed to redeem my rebate. After I have checked by calling TnG hotline, I was informed that the festive rebate only can be redeemed at the selected office beside the toll station. TnG SPOT is only applicable for 20% toll rebate. Sigh, it was really disappointing. You are not sincere to give the rebate at all. If yes, please do the direct rebate to us via your system. It only depends on your willingness to change or not. Malaysia Boleh!


*The 20% toll rebate program is designed to alleviate the financial burden of frequent tolled highway users in West Malaysia who meet certain criteria. The program has been announced by the Prime Minister Dato` Sri Mohd Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak in commemoration of his "100 hari Najib Bersama Rakyat".    


No comments:

Post a Comment