Saturday 3 December 2011

High Cholesterol Food

*A replacement post for yesterday


I did not blogging yesterday because I had my dinner at Fatty Crab until quite late at night.


I had a great time with my old colleagues there. As usual, we ordered satays, fried chicken wings, fried rice and Spicy and Sour Crab with toasted bread. I ate a lot yesterday night and there is a side effect now. I am suffering from a stomachache since today early morning. I noticed that my stomach is quite sensitive and not suitable for heavy food nowadays. I should control my food consumption.


I think the best dish is the fried chicken wings. I should bring my family members to try the food over there one day. In fact, I aware that all the food are with high cholesterol. Well, once a while should be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment