Saturday 7 January 2012

Stitches thread removal

Finally I got my stitches thread removal today. Stitches were due to the wisdom tooth extraction last week.

The dentist talked non-stop again. I asked him whether the tooth in front of my wisdom tooth is eroded due to food residue which were trapped in it previously, but he just told me to wait for the wisdom tooth gum recovery first then only get it for examination.


Sadly the dentist told me that my teeth position will not recover back like last time. Sigh, now my lower jaws teeth were a bit ugly as they are not well growth in a nice position. I think this is due to the slant growth of my wisdom tooth last time. However the dentist told me that it is not an absolute reason as those people who did not have their wisdom teeth growth but still having problem on messy teeth positions.

Anyway I am still believe that the ugliness is generated from the wisdom tooth. Wisdom tooth is not wisdom at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment