Saturday 7 January 2012

Control

*A replacement post for last 4 days

I went to my sister house for an overnight stay on Monday. The reason is to avoid the heavy traffic jam after the school reopens on Tuesday morning.

Sigh, lady is really difficult to handle, including my sister. My brother-in-law came back quite late that night compare to normal day. My sister called him for a lot of times and he did not pick up my sister’s calls. Eventually, he picked up his phone and told my sister that he was taking something from his customer house. My sister showed a little of her temper by that time.

She claimed that she was worried on him. Standard! I used to have such experience before. Obviously, ladies never trust their men. They always tell you that she is worrying about you. However, for me it is too over. Ladies are trying to control their men.

I do not want to jump into this trap again. At this moment, I need my freedom. I hate to be controlled by someone. Ladies in all categories are the same. They like to control their men. Please don’t be like that. Men are human as well. The string will break one day if you pull too tight. Please be more understanding and trust your men.

No comments:

Post a Comment