Tuesday 24 January 2012

CNY 1st Day

*A replacement post for yesterday

Yesterday, it was the first day of Lunar New Year. 

In the morning, I just went to visit a few of my relatives in Petaling Jaya and Shah Alam. At night, I went to pay a visit at the family hall for worshipping Buddha.

There were a few seniors chatted with us in the hall. However, I was sorry to see that there were only 3 of them over there to guard or maintain on the oil lights and joysticks throughout the first 5 days of Chinese new year. This was due to couples number of seniors were independent themselves from this central Buddha society. I am not sure about the concrete reason about the incident but I think that they should not do that......because I think Buddha will never want us to have conflict among each and everyone of us. We should be work together and help each other without any hesitation all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment