Tuesday 11 September 2012

Dangerous Highway

Today I have a scary experience on the highway. Thanks god for protecting me.

I came back from the training at another nice and new developed town in Malaysia. The environment is good, non-hectic and beautiful. Cyberjaya is the place.

On the returning home journey, my car was nearly collided. I was on the middle lane with about 120 kmh speed. The VIVA car driver drove rapidly on the right lane of the new SKVE highway. Suddenly there were dogs or cats or goats on the highway mostly right lanes. In order to avoid the animals, the driver cut into my lane without considering my car was in parallel with it. In no time, I cut into the left lane as well to avoid the VIVA and animals. My car was making braking noise loudly and twisted left and right for a moment due to the emergency brake and avoidance to the car. 

Thanks god! No car was parallel with mine at the moment and I managed to avoid the VIVA. I escaped from the accident. The VIVA driver still drove off in a swift after passing the area. The VIVA driver shouldn't continue to drive so fast after the incident. Anyhow, I am safe and I am really thankful to god. I must be careful next time. I should be 100% alert all the time on the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment