Sunday 4 May 2014

Saddest Day 19 Apr

*A replacement post for 19 Apr 2014

I really cried heavily on the day.

In the morning, we went out for breakfast. She scolded on my driving that may affected her pregnancy. Quarrel quarrel quarrel. End up mum cried in the car. At my point of view, mum cried due to the worries on her pregnancy and she kept continuing to emphasize on that again and again.

At night, before taking our dinner, seat also needed a to be a specified one as I took "hers". I couldn't compromise. Quarrel again. Mum cried again and said she better eye closed and didn't want to see us quarreling. I thought that was not the main reason of mum saying like that...... Perhaps she was still feeling lost. The loss of dad and added with our quarrels making her even lost.

I also cried badly by that time. I was emotionally unstable and thought a lot in my brain. I missed dad. I felt lonely. I felt nobody understands me. Why everything was so so blue and sad......

No comments:

Post a Comment