Saturday 3 May 2014

Eco Cup Defect 2 Apr

*A replacement post for 2 Apr 2014

Do you believe of dream may come true in reality?

I dreamed of exchanging a eco-cup at a customer service counter due to its defect. The dream was unclear. As what I remembered the exchanging process was quite tedious as the counter was closed due to lunch break and etc......

In the morning, I made my oat drink in a cup that I used regularly. I noticed the cup was spoiled after I took it to my office as I could see tiny crack on the cup. I checked thoroughly on the cup due to little dripping of water from the cup and I remembered minor dripping also during my oat drink making at home in the morning. Perhaps, the water I used to make the drink was too hot and I stirred the drink too roughly. This made the cup spoiled.

Such unbelievable as I experienced dream I remembered came true. Hopefully all the dreams in future that I remember are the good ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment