Sunday 25 August 2013

Toss Coins 18 Aug

*A replacement post for 18 Aug 2013

Morning......
We had the mid of month 7th festival of lunar calendar prayer for dad. After praying, I was asking about the meal consumption whether it was done or not. 1st and 2nd tosses were not successful. Then we held for about 10 minutes. 3rd toss was still not unsucessful and 4th toss I only managed to obtain one head one tail of each coin. I heard second sister mentioned, perhaps it was because big sister wasn't back in home yet. I was not sure how true was it. Anyhow, big sister shouldn't be late although she had some problems with her husband.

Afternoon......
I brought my big niece to the bookstore. I bought books and drawing material for her. The material included 42 colours crayon and drawing paper. We spent hours in the store. I bought an inspirational book too for myself as I had to spend the voucher before it expired at the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment