Friday 9 August 2013

Haircut Story 3 Aug

*A replacement post for 3 Aug 2013

I went for a haircut. The hairdresser asked me to come back after half an hour because the floor was just cleaned and wet. She asked me to go their mother company on the upper level. I said I will come back to her later. However, I decided to go to the mother company for haircut after deep consideration. Perhaps, I was not confident to the lady as she gave a bad impression to me on the appearance. She is about 40 years old with a rose tattoo on her hand.

I went into the mother company for haircut as the price from junior cut was still reasonable. A young and cute guy served me. He was trying to talk to me but i was too cool in giving him a response. Anyhow, I was quite satisfied with the haircut for this round.

Hairdresser: Today not working?
I: Oh, no work.
......no more conversation......

No comments:

Post a Comment