Saturday 22 June 2013

Comparing = Encouragement?

*A replacement post for 23 May 2013

I went to have a steamboat dinner with my ex-colleagues. Coincidentally I was taking annual leave on that day. I was taking leave on the following Monday as well so that I was able to enjoy the continuous 5 days holiday (Friday was Wesak Day). Actually I was trying to clear some of my leaves before the year ending.

After the dinner, I only knew that my buddy and another ex-colleague got their promotion and giving us a meal treat. After the dinner, I felt of heart pain as I was comparing myself to them. I was not envy them. I was really happy for them, especially my buddy. I just felt I was not competitive with my low paid. I was uncertain in my career path. I didn't know what did I want?


No comments:

Post a Comment