Sunday 10 August 2014

Watson Touch n Go 29 May

*A replacement post for 29 May 2014

I talked to a student after my laboratory session. She seemed very pity. Why the students had a lot of disputes among themselves because of a project? Suddenly I felt her project partner was really a bad person. I only could advise her to talk and discuss with her supervisor about the issue she encountered.

After work, I went to reload my Touch n Go card at Watson as my colleague told me that there was a 5% rebate for each RM100 reload. I went to the Watson in a hypermarket which located along the way of my back home journey. I was being told by the cashier that only cash reload was accepted. Therefore I withdrew cash at the ATM machine in the hypermarket. End up the reload was not allowed for normal TnG card and only applicable for Watson TnG card. Sucks...... wasted my time and energy. My leg was painful at the moment and made me walked a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment