Sunday 10 August 2014

Car Power Window 10 May

*A replacement post for 10 May 2014

I helped my sister to send her car to repair the failure power window in the nearby workshop. 
At first, the workshop personnel told me that the window's metal support frame (regulator) was spoiled. End up it was due to the motor as it didn't lock during not energized. Finally the repair cost became cheaper as the motor was cheaper than the regulator. It seemed like they were not very experienced in determining the part failure.

Mum and I went to determine the water issue at tenant's house. The house was kinda dirty. After investigation, I was quite sure that the water pipe was leaking as the meter was still moving slowly even all water outgoing valves were closed including the valve that connected to the water tank that located under roof / above ceiling. The tenants supposed to troubleshoot it by themselves and informed us earlier to avoid high water bills.


No comments:

Post a Comment