Wednesday 12 December 2012

Car Care

*A replacement post for yesterday

Yesterday, dad accompanied me to have my car repair. In fact, I was too dependent especially on the automotive matter. Perhaps, dad was considered an expert/experienced in that field. It made me very dependent on him.

Nowadays, everything was expensive. Tyre price keeps on increasing. One piece of tyre cost RM200++. How did I able to survive to drive long distances for work with low salary? The steering was too shaky due to the "swollen" tyre. No matter how expensive, I had to change it.

Besides, dad insisted to do the tint repair on the rear screen as bubbles emerged. Eventually he sent for repair. It cost me a RM70++. I felt it was still useable. Parents were worry about my safety on road. They felt it created poor vision. Anyway, I was really thankful and appreciated to what they have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment