Tuesday 2 October 2012

Video Streaming

*A replacement post for yesterday

In order to utilize the UNIFI, I did stream a lot of videos. 

Yesterday I watched Tooth Fairy 2 as the movie title caught my attention. In fact, this is a fun and relaxing movie. Even though there isn't any cool and handsome guy in the movie, I still enjoyed it a lot. Now only I know, the belief of tooth fairy who is responsible in collecting children baby tooth underneath their pillows. Perhaps this is the western's belief but not asian.

In spite of that, I did watch Street Dance 2 a few days ago. This movie is quite nice as I love to watch dancing a lot. The actress is attractive. Unfortunately the actor is not. I am not racist actually. However, I am really wondering why don't they find a caucasian instead a white as an actor. It is because the actor and actress are not really match in term of their looks. Anyway I did enjoy on their energetic dance. Latin + Salsa + Pop + Hip Hop......Cool......


No comments:

Post a Comment