Sunday 22 April 2012

Go Ahead

P: Go ahead with what you wanna to do......Small matter decide yourself......Big matter only discuss with us......Proceed to do what do you feel right......Don't make us worry......
I: Really that easy???!!!


Deep in my heart:
I know you are worrying about me. I feel really tension and stressful recently. I am wondering what I should do? My desire and action are always in an negative proportional way. My heart is always painful when thinking about these matter. It is really tough. I am not living alone. The society pressure is cruel. I have no choice. It happened for me to hide myself. I put limitation to myself. I control my desire. It is really complicated. Am I one of the PLU-People Like Us? I tell myself I am not. God, is this a test from you? Can you give me some clue. I really don't know what should I do? I really don't know what should I say now. Heart painful and clueless in my life and future......


No comments:

Post a Comment