Saturday 28 April 2012

Fear

*A replacement for yesterday

Yesterday night I went to have dinner with my buddies. I was so grateful to have them as my buddies. They are really nice. I felt really comfortable to be together with them.

However, I was having a kind of weird feeling when looking at those couples in public. I was really afraid and jealous. Friend is just friend. How long do I able to have such a great time with my buddies? Eventually they are going to have their own family (married, etc......). Things gonna be different. Am I readied to be alone? Frankly speaking, I am damn scared.

I was quite confused about one of my best buddy. Is he going to get married? How's my responses going to be?

Anyway, I would like thanks him for his support all the while. Thanks for the dinner treat as well. Thanks bro!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment