Saturday 28 September 2013

Ego colleague 20 Sep

*A replacement post for 20 Sep 2013

I felt kinda sleepy at work on the day. I heard news that my problematic colleague wanted to sue the company. I thought he was crazy. Chances were given to him actually. You were the one who created problems in your works. Please awake and admit your problem. Put down your ego, ok?

At night, I went to life theory class in temple. It was not bad as it was an open ended lecture. The lecturer did engagement with the audience by asking us to list down things that made us can't laugh, can't eat, can't sleep, can't let go. Then he explained them one by one.

I wished mum got some inputs from the speaker. If son or daughter is not married, please let go. He/she might be the one who being assigned by god to help the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment