Sunday 27 January 2013

Workout Trainer

*A replacement post for last 2 days

I noticed that I am gaining weight recently. My trousers and shirts became tighter. I thought I must loose weight from now onwards. Therefore I downloaded an apps from google play a few days ago. It is Workout Trainer by Skimble. Eventually I took initiative to begin the workout last Friday.

I did for quite a few of workouts within a night after work. Firstly, it was 15 Min Core Booster Abs. Secondly, it was 2 Min Elbow Plank Challenge. Thirdly, it was All-Around Abs. The first workout was still fine and I got sweated a lot. It had been quite a long time I did not sweat for an exercise. The second and third workouts became harder as I was being exhausted in the first one. Hopefully, these workouts will be able to help me to cut down my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment